Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff
Quick Links
Rules
Grading Guidelines
Skill Sheets
Face Claim List
Site Timeline
Racial Information
Arrancar
Human (TBA)
Shinigami
Vizard
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Template
Shinigami Template
Vizard Template
Organizations
Espada
Gotei 13
Mikazuki
Latest topics
» TESTING
One More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Shizuru [WIP]
One More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 am by Tsubine

» Yamato Gunrato, 11th Division's Happy Monk
One More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 4:08 am by Tsubine

» Shinmon Kisaragi III
One More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:34 am by Tsubine

» Chinatsu Fujisaki, Widow of Ryōtarō Fujisaki
One More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:15 am by Tsubine

» Fumiko Hōzōin, Wife of Toshizō Hōzōin
One More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:08 am by Tsubine

» Gō Minato of the Mikazuki
One More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 am by Tsubine

» A Sprouting Shinigami - Kaminari Training #1
One More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 10:18 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Azakaya [3-1; A3; Advanced]
One More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 4:52 am by Tsubine

Top posters
[TheSerenity]
One More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Vote_lcapOne More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Voting_barOne More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
One More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Vote_lcapOne More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Voting_barOne More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Genpaku
Teitoku
Magmata
Admin
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

One More Time... [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[TheSerenity]

One More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Time... [Private]   One More Time... [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 9:26 pm

"It is?" Kaminari was honestly surprised at the notion. She glanced down to Hana, an eyebrow raised and tried to think of the other zanpakuto she had heard of since coming to the seireitei. She knew there were much more powerful zanpakuto, right? "But she doesn't even do damage..." she muttered slightly under her breath. Kaminari had not thought of the impact her zanpakuto could actually make or other ways of using it. For instance, shutting down someone else's shikai or even bankai hadn't crossed her mind, but the ability was staring her straight in the face.

Kaminari's attention was brought back when Captain Arishima spoke up once more. She puffed her cheeks, stood up, and leaned in over his desk. Since he was leaning back in his chair, trying to get "the high ground" was difficult, made even more so by her height. Anyways... "Are you reading my mind?" she said jokingly and then smiled widely, a nice set of pearly whites being shown off, "That's the plan alright! I'm just not the best at hakuda. Before I obtained my shikai, I always concentrated on zanjutsu. I definitely didn't expect Hana's power to be what it is, and now I have to work at it. I'm also pretty damn good at kido, if I say so myself." A hint of pride came to her posture as she stood up straight and crossed her arms.

When Genpaku began looking through his desk, she sat down. When he brought out the Lieutenant's badge, she looked toward the door, assuming another would soon enter or was waiting outside. She said nothing for a while. Even his words didn't seem to settle in her mind for more than she'd soon care to admit. After a bit of silence once again over took the room, Kaminari's eyes widened greatly. She looked to the badge, then to her captain, repeating the process a number of times expected of a cartoon character, and then jumped to her feet with arms thrown excitedly into the air. "Me! Me? Are you serious? Is it mine?!" she asked and pointed to he coveted item, but then calmed down and feeling stupid, "Or did I just get stupidly excited for no reason? It's mine, right?! Am I the new Lieutenant?"

"What am I saying, of course it is!" she pulled up a false confidence and reached out for the badge. Once he did not pull it away, she grabbed it and pulled it to her chest, hopping and spinning in place like an over excited school girl. "There's no way you'd pull it out without it being me because every says you're the nicest Captain around, next to Captain Senju and the old man at least... So, it'd be torturous for you to just bring this out and say it's not mine. Like waving a treat in front of a puppy and telling them no." Kaminari eyed him for a moment, like trying to initiate a minor guilt trip if it ended up being that she was wrong in her assumptions. Either way, the excited girl couldn't contain herself anymore and shuffled her feet before instinctively shunpo'ing behind the Captain and hugging him. "Best day ever! Thank you, thank you! I won't let you down, Captain!"

Back to top Go down

One More Time... [Private]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc :: Soul Society :: Toryōseiku :: Seireitei :: Division Grounds :: 8th Division Grounds-
Jump to: