Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff
Quick Links
Rules
Grading Guidelines
Skill Sheets
Face Claim List
Site Timeline
Racial Information
Arrancar
Human (TBA)
Shinigami
Vizard
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Template
Shinigami Template
Vizard Template
Organizations
Espada
Gotei 13
Mikazuki
Latest topics
» TESTING
Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Shizuru [WIP]
Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 am by Tsubine

» Yamato Gunrato, 11th Division's Happy Monk
Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 4:08 am by Tsubine

» Shinmon Kisaragi III
Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:34 am by Tsubine

» Chinatsu Fujisaki, Widow of Ryōtarō Fujisaki
Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:15 am by Tsubine

» Fumiko Hōzōin, Wife of Toshizō Hōzōin
Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:08 am by Tsubine

» Gō Minato of the Mikazuki
Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 am by Tsubine

» A Sprouting Shinigami - Kaminari Training #1
Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 10:18 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Azakaya [3-1; A3; Advanced]
Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 4:52 am by Tsubine

Top posters
[TheSerenity]
Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Vote_lcapBrown, Black, and Red [Closed] Voting_barBrown, Black, and Red [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Vote_lcapBrown, Black, and Red [Closed] Voting_barBrown, Black, and Red [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Genpaku
Teitoku
Magmata
Admin
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubine

Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 10:29 am

"She what?" Tsubine asked in disbelief. Shorter-stuff had been arrested. For treason. And attempted murder. And arson. And disturbing the peace. And there were countless little charges. Those he wasn't caring too much about, as he knew exactly what they were—charges to bring upon a poor Shōjin girl to keep her frightened. That just pissed him off. The fact it happened while he was gone just further pushed his suspicions that a third party was goading the two sides into war.

Tsubine got the directions he needed and spent the next two hours trying to find that place. After failing to get in three times with two different ruses, he just decided he'd break in. Tsubine had a knack few people ever really got to see. He could find ways into places that no one else paid attention to. It's exactly how he was able to make it to the cells in the 6th Division's grounds. This was a day or two before she'd normally be transferred to a higher-security cell.

The little thing was lying down, facing away from the door. That was honestly sad. From what he'd seen of her, she was energetic. Now she was just... boring. Tsubine leaned on the cell door, smiling. He tapped his finger on the metal bars to get her attention. "Your really not making us from the Shōjin look too good by bein' all arrested. You just happen to be lucky enough to have done this while I'm alive... since I can stop this from escalating further... probably. I ain't here to break you out though. Probably safer for you with guards around. So, how's it goin'?"

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 2:12 pm

It had been eight hours since Kaminari was dropped into this cell and she hadn't gotten any sleep. Her visitors were coming in at a steady rate to interrogate or berate her. At this point, she just wanted some time to sleep and recover from whatever happened. She was so much more exhausted than she had been and not being able to sleep was making things worse. She blocked out as much sound of the world as she could, ignoring the guards pestering and the occasional passerby making noise, but when a voice came to obviously speak to her, her body tensed up. She listened to what felt like more pestering before she chose to roll over and sit up on the bed. She looked toward Tsubine, confused at the unfamiliar face.

"My head is killing me, I feel like I haven't eaten in days, my vision is blurry, I'm having a hard time breathing, I attacked my division members, I attacked my Captain, and I don't remember it happening." Kaminari stretched, an action she regretted as it zapped a touch more energy than she would have liked and made her feel a little worse on all fronts. "Even if you opened that cell right now, I'd turn over and try to sleep again. So, since you've made it clear that we're both from the Shojin, though we obviously don't know each other, and that you're going to help this not get any further... Why? What do you want from me? And why in goodness's name would you care about helping me out? I'm no one."

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Tsubine would have thought she was hungover. He felt bad for her. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a pre-wrapped fruit pie. He tossed it through the bars. "If you haven't eaten, try this. It might help. But anyways..." Tsubine reached into his jacket again, palming the charm Kanna gave him. "You're not nobody. You're a good friend with a good friend of mine." Tsubine dangled the charm Kanna had given him for a moment, then tossed it to Kaminari. "Think of it as an unspoken favor for our mutual friend."

"And as for what I want from you... well, I want to know what you know about what happened. You see, I would not be surprised if you're in someone's web as a pawn. Someone who is trying to, well, cause a war between the Gotei and the Mikazuki. I wanna stop this war, and you may be a key to it."

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 8:43 pm

Kaminari barely caught the food he brought her. "Thank you, but you might get in trouble for that..." Kaminari said, but she wasn't giving it back. She opened it up and took a few bites, letting it settle uncomfortably in her stomach. Once it settled a bit, she ate more until it was gone. Mid-chewing, she looked up to her visitor and eyed the item he tossed to her. She was able to catch it, holding it between two fingers. It took her a minute to realize what it was and smiled. "Yeah, in your face." Kaminari said cheerfully and hopped to her feet. "You thought I couldn't do it, but I did. Get proven wrong, Kanna! You cannot stop me. Hahaha!"

Kaminari raised her eyebrow at this guy and put the trinket in her shihakusho. "I keep telling everyone the truth, but no one believes me." Kaminari said with a sigh. "Seeing as you're from the same place, maybe that won't matter to you. So, look... I went to bed and woke up with a really bad rash. I had been scratching a lot and couldn't handle it anymore, so I was heading to the fourth division. Yes, it was really late at night, so maybe I should have waited until morning. I suddenly blacked out while walking there and woke up exactly where I wanted to be... in the fourth. The time between my consciousness was apparently me setting fire to my division and attacking my Captain. I really don't know anything else."

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 10:30 pm

Tsubine shrugged. If he got in trouble, so what? He'd be in trouble just for being in here. There was a genuine smile that flickered onto his face. He was now curious about their history. If he could get this girl on his side, Kanna would probably follow without question. "You're gonna have to tell me about your relationship with Kanna. Anything I can use to pick on her more is useful." Tsubine chuckled and continued the conversation.

Tsubine listened intently to what she said. Truth be told, he didn't get much of it. Her story was a pretty standard blackout story. The rash was only touch that wasn't standard. That was either just a personal touch to a lie, or it might just be the key to this. Rashes weren't his specialty. He wasn't a doctor, and he wasn't that much of a player to have to worry about them himself. "Hmm." Tsubine gestured for Kaminari to come closer. "I think you probably did the right thing in going to the Fourth then. Where was that rash? What'd the docs say about the rash?"

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 10:43 pm

"Yeah. Lieutenant Hayashi said something about a shift in my reiryoku. She thinks the bug that bit me on a mission has something to do with it, which isn't surprising. It just makes me feel bad since I refused to see someone the day I was bitten." Kaminari rolled her eyes and hit herself in the forehead. It wasn't hard, but expressed the frustration clearly. She sighed again and sat back down on the bed, suddenly feeling woozy again. Her burst of energy didn't last long.

"I trust my Captain to clear things up." Kaminari said mostly to herself and not without a tinge of nervousness. "Even after I attacked him, he brought me to the Fourth and defended me, so I know I'll be fine." She looked up to him and narrowed her eyes. "So, who are you and what is your relationship to Kanna? Only fair for you to answer the same question that you want answered."

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 11:09 pm

"A bug, huh? That... might just be it." Tsubine nodded to himself. That's something to look into. He then listened to her thoughts about her Captain. She was probably right. "Yeeeah, your Captain is one to stick up for his subordinates." Tsubine chuckled, then let her ask her question of him. He had to think on how to answer it, but in his mind it was satisfactory. His introduction was brief. "Tsubine. Kanna is a... former colleague and friend of mine. Your Captain, since I know you're thinking the same thing, is not a friend of mine, but I am good friends with Lilith, who I imagine you know of—if not outright know."

"I'll talk to J. on your behalf. As I said, I think someone else is pulling the strings of... this," Tsubine gestured around them. Tsubine began hearing some guards talk to a thick-accented man and heard thudding footsteps far down the passage. "You got anything you want me to say to anyone for you? This is a favor from one Shojinian to another."

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 11:18 pm

"J.?" Kaminari repeated in confusion. "Wait, the Captain Commander? You're friends with him too? Well, don't you get around." Kaminari then heard the footsteps and something clicked. Her eyes widened and she went pale. "I'm gonna die." she said with certainty and stood up. Her heart began to race and she paced back and forth in the cell. "Lilith. The red devil. I attacked her son. I'm surprised I'm still alive. She must not have heard, but once she does, I'm dead. I know it. She's gonna kill me." Kaminari went on her rant, not answering Tsubine's final question before the new guest(s) would be able to enter the area.

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 10:21 am

Kaminari was panicking. It was sad, but he couldn't blame her. Hell, he's still afraid of Lilith even with their friendship. Tsubine sighed as he didn't know exactly how to calm her down. So, he began to leave. "If it were her, you'd already be dead. And don't worry," Tsubine turned around as he began to leave, "I believe you're innocent, and I won't let them kill an innocent girl." With a wave, Tsubine hopped back up and out of the building the same way he came in.

Tsubine knew his next destination. This time, it only took him an hour to get there. He didn't have to break into J.'s office this time since he was already in there. Tsubine just knocked a couple of times, didn't hear a "Go away" and walked right in. "I have returned." As a sign of respect, Tsubine took his glasses off. "I hear you had a bit of an arson problem while I was gone. I went and spoke with 'er, and I think some things are starting to piece together based on what I found out back home. Anything else happen in my absence?"

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 5:19 pm

J could sense Tsubine's approached and looked up from some paperwork he was stressing over before Tsubine even entered. He was a bit on edge, so his senses were sharp. "Welcome back." J said as he stood up and went to shake Tsubine's hand as a casual greeting. "Yes. We've had a few issues crop up in the last couple of hours, but nothing to worry about right now. Captain Blake explained that you headed out to gather information from the Mikazuki about the attack on the Ninth Division? Were you able to find anything?" J motioned for him to sit and took his seat once more, leaning back to relax.

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 9:22 pm

Tsubine would always shake J's hand. He normally didn't do handshakes, but J. was an exception. It was like shaking hands with the emperor. He knew the guy, so why not shake his hand? Tsubine sat down right as J. gave the gesture. He'd been in the motion to before J. gestured. He knew J. would do that. He was a little bit worried about the plural of incident being mentioned, but he had a bigger picture in mind for now. "Yeah, you could say that. Found out some... stuff." Tsubine crossed his legs. "First, I've got a question or two I need answered, J."

"Did you or your brother order an attack on the Mikazuki by the Second Division before the attack on the Ninth? And if so, would your brother send out Shinigami stupid enough to leave behind identifying marks?" Tsubine was being quite frank with J. He knew what the answer would end up being, but he also knew how politicking sometimes worked. "I don't want any of the whole 'how do you know of it' yadda yadda. I just want to know what I asked. That'll help color the rest of the information I gathered."

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 10:40 pm

J. raised an eyebrow at what sounded like a demand or ultimatum from Tsubine. Knowing that Tsubine was a friend, he settled his mind and nodded. "Ask." The question that Tsubine asked caught J. somewhat off guard. It wasn't out of the question that something like that would happen, but the recent peaceful atmosphere of most areas kept any such action from being taken. "I can confidently answer no to both of those questions without inquiring to the files or my brother." J. answered without an ounce of hesitation. The question made it obvious that something like that must have happened, which made J.'s mind go a few extra directions. "I assume the Mikazuki are being led to believe the Gotei has led an assault on their people?"

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 10:50 pm

Tsubine pursed his lips and sighed. Yeah, he was right. He leaned back, a little more tension in his shoulders. "Mmhmm. Just like you're being led to believe the Mikazuki attacked your people." Tsubine was glad J. was smart. He didn't like to explain the obvious. "The person I spoke to said they didn't sanction any attack, and that they didn't know of any radical elements that would attack like that. Plus, from what I heard about the attack from my own sources... it didn't sound like anything they'd do."

Tsubine sat up and looked J. in the eyes. "J. I know I don't have any concrete proof, but you have to believe me on this. The Mikazuki didn't do this. Whatever this is, it's trying to stoke the flames of a war that's been about to break out for as long as I can remember. Why else would they purposely let you guys find out it was Mikazuki and the Mikazuki find out it was you guys? Both sides are too concerned with being percieved as the righteous party if a war breaks out, so it wouldn't be something so blatant and sloppy." Tsubine shifted the subject after J. answered. "What else has been going on? I spoke to the little firebug, and I believe her story. I think while her body might have committed the crime, she didn't. Ya get me?"

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 11:11 pm

J. took in the information Tsubine offered and was curious about what or who this source of his was. Were they someone that J. could trust? Tsubine trusted them, but could he? It was something to consider, but knowing that Tsubine did not want a war made things easier to take. He just hoped this other person was the same. "You spoke to Hatakeyama?" J. asked, eyebrow raised. "You break in there? Don't do that. Get caught and you can get her into more trouble than she's already in. Like you, the girl is from the Shojin and is under constant scrutiny. She doesn't need you sneaking in and out to visit her."

"As for what you said, I agree." J. tapped a file on his desk to show what he was talking a about. "Captain Gogatsu delivered this a couple hours ago as a preliminary report for her investigation. From what the Twelfth has gathered about a hollow insect that Captain Arishima delivered, it is very possible that if Lieutenant Hatakeyama was infected by this creature that it's reiryoku could infect hers and gain a temporary, but strong, hold on her mind and body. It would explain the black out she experienced, along with the wounds. However, something about this is worrying me more than everything else."

J. sifted through a few more files and pulled out another. "This file is from the Fourth Division, filled out by Lieutenant Hayashi." J. explained and took a moment to think. "If she's right, there was a nest implanted inside Lieutenant Hatakeyama and burst from her body, releasing a number of those insects that she could not be counted. They're half the size of a gnat and just as hard to detect. Since then, I've received three or four reports of similar incidents, but all lower level Shinigami, so the damage is no way near as impactful as Hatakeyama's incident, but focused on member to member violence."

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 11:20 pm

"Yeah, I know." Tsubine gave J. a not-so-dismissive handwave. He knew what he did was wrong and could backfire. "It's why I left when I heard guards coming in. I just wanted to hear her story from her with no one else around to influence it, and I had something to give her." Tsubine held up a hand. "I checked it out myself. It's a simple charm from a necklace. Spiritually innate, but pretty. Meant something to her apparently." Tsubine then nodded more to himself. "Won't happen again though."

Tsubine listened intently. He sat up about halfway through the second part of the report. "...Fuck, man." That was about all he could manage to say. This was definitely not Asra's handiwork. The guy was a germaphobe, something Tsubine kept to himself as respect for the man Asra used to be. Kanna would need to know about this, but it wasn't a priority. "This definitely lines up with what I was thinking. I'm gonna state the obvious, the first thing you should do is figure out how to detect it, then figure out a cure. It's easier to just hold people down with chains while y'all work a cure."

"If it's related to a Hollow... could it be something from the other side of the Crimson Edge? Could the Hollows, or God-forbid, Arrancar be trying to stoke this?" Arrancar weren't that common, and each time one showed up Tsubine knew it was a big to-do. Well, a big to-kill. "I wonder if we turn that big white tower out there into a big ol' bugzapper if that'll solve our problems..."

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 9:19 pm

If a giant bug-zapper was what the Gotei needed, he'd figure out a way to get it done. However, J. doubted that would be the case here. He was trying to do his paperwork and have a casual conversation at the same time and it was driving him nuts. J sat up straight again, clearing his throat. "Look, I'm glad you're back. I appreciate the information, but..." J. ran his hand over his head. "I need to work right now. Unfortunately, you're not a member of the Gotei and I've already said too much. I trust you not to use any of this information against us because I consider you a friend, but I'm currently too stressed to focus on anything more than the problem at hand... Do you mind coming back in a few hours? I'll be done by then. Tomorrow if that's better."

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 10:32 am

Tsubine shook his head a little. He could tell J. was under a lot of stress, but he knew he couldn't tell how much stress. There was a lot more underneath that calm face of his. "I'll drop back by tomorrow. You look like you haven't slept, and I'd rather talk to you when you're as close to 100% as possible." Tsubine turned around and began walking away. "J., just remember one thing. Someone else is setting this up, not the Mikazuki. Don't take your anger, and don't let anyone take their anger out, on them. Not until they actually make a move. I think that kind of discord is just what whoever is pullin' these strings wants." Tsubine gave J. a final wave goodbye and began walking to his last "appointment."

It was late in the evening now, but Tsubine began following one of the few things he could feel just about from anywhere. It wasn't long before Tsubine found the burnt remains of the 8th Division. He kicked a small charred splinter of wood to a pile. Lilith was standing near a burnt support pillar, eyeing it very hard. There was a single building nearby, a quickly-made hut that read "SHOWERS" in hastily-scrawled paint. He supposed it was for the Shinigami working on cleaning the soot and ash away, but they had long-since been dismissed for the day. It sounded like there was still at least one person in the shower though.

"What are you doing out here? Babysitting a burnt-out building?" Tsubine smirked and waved, his eyes hidden behind his glasses. They were starting to show the deep lines of a lack of sleep. He had basically ran back from his meeting with Kanna without stopping. His regeneration had been all that kept him from passing out before, but that was now running out. "Got some good news and some bad news for you. ...Then some news that's good, specifically for you. Good news, Mikazuki didn't cause that attack on the Ninth Division. Person I spoke to said the Second Division had attacked them, but I confirmed with J. that nothing like that happened. So now the bad news. I think someone else is trying to push both sides into a war."

"And now... the news I know you'll like." Tsubine cracked his neck, a loud series of pops almost echoed in the ruin. "Whoever it is, I think you'll be able to beat them into a bloody pulp without consequence... and I'll gladly help with that. Because no one fucks with the people I care about's people they care about, 'cause that's fucking with the people I care about, and I ain't gonna stand for it."

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 3:35 pm

Lilith was distracted. Even while she was ordered to bodyguard Genpaku, she allowed herself to become distracted. This is because she has a thousand percent faith in the fact that Genpaku could take care of himself, at least against just about anything within the Seireitei. She figured it out about an hour ago that the Commander made her stay by Genpaku's side to prevent her from confronting Kaminari herself. Good trick, kid.

Her distraction was cut by a familiar voice. She looked over to see Tsubine and waved. "Nope. I have been ordered to hang out with my favorite person." Lilith said, pointing her thumb back toward the showers. "Reward or son-arrest, I don't know, but I'm not complain'. So, how'd things go?" Lilith listened to what Tsubine had to say. So, the Mikazuki thought the Gotei were attacking them too? Yeah, that's a set up. "Should be fun."

Lilith took a better look at him. She could tell he was tired and stepped up to pat him on the shoulder. "You didn't rest an ounce, did you?" Lilith said. As she got her answer, she pulled a key from her pocket and handed it to him. "Doubt I'll be in tonight, unless the kid wants to come over, but get yourself some rest. There is some leftovers in the fridge if you're starving. I expect my key back tomorrow though. Don't make me hunt you down."

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 11:35 pm

Lilith caught onto that a little too fast for his liking. He'd hoped he could keep it under wraps for a few minutes more. "That obvious, huh?" He let out the yawn he was stifling, continuing talking. "I ran back from the Shōjin just to make sure the message got to J. ...and to you, frankly. I didn't want a war starting while I was in the middle of delivering such important news." Tsubine was a little surprised about the key. He'd find a corner with a rug or something to bundle up in if need be, but a house? That's always nice to sleep in. "By the time you're back in the morning, I'll probably still be snoring on your couch. You know how it is when I'm exhausted." He took the key, nodded slightly in thanks, then began to walk away—roughly in the direction of Lilith's house.

"Hey, one last thing." Tsubine turned around with a surprisingly graceful turn of the heel. "Go easy on Shorter-stuff—your kid's Lieutenant. My honest opinion is that she didn't do it. Well... more like she didn't do it, but her body did, ya get me?" Tsubine shook her head. "Kid's beatin' herself up over it, and anything you'd do is overkill. Plus, if anything, the sheer fear she has for you is enough to keep her in line. That's the biggest reason I believe her." Tsubine began cackling a little as he spun back around, waving. He was exhausted, and he'd probably sleep for the next fourteen hours...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]   Brown, Black, and Red [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brown, Black, and Red [Closed]
Page 1 of 1