Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff
Quick Links
Rules
Grading Guidelines
Skill Sheets
Face Claim List
Site Timeline
Racial Information
Arrancar
Human (TBA)
Shinigami
Vizard
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Template
Shinigami Template
Vizard Template
Organizations
Espada
Gotei 13
Mikazuki
Latest topics
» TESTING
Admittance for Two Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Shizuru [WIP]
Admittance for Two Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 am by Tsubine

» Yamato Gunrato, 11th Division's Happy Monk
Admittance for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 4:08 am by Tsubine

» Shinmon Kisaragi III
Admittance for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:34 am by Tsubine

» Chinatsu Fujisaki, Widow of Ryōtarō Fujisaki
Admittance for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:15 am by Tsubine

» Fumiko Hōzōin, Wife of Toshizō Hōzōin
Admittance for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:08 am by Tsubine

» Gō Minato of the Mikazuki
Admittance for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 am by Tsubine

» A Sprouting Shinigami - Kaminari Training #1
Admittance for Two Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 10:18 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Azakaya [3-1; A3; Advanced]
Admittance for Two Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 4:52 am by Tsubine

Top posters
[TheSerenity]
Admittance for Two Vote_lcapAdmittance for Two Voting_barAdmittance for Two Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Admittance for Two Vote_lcapAdmittance for Two Voting_barAdmittance for Two Vote_rcap 
Genpaku
Teitoku
Magmata
Admin
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Admittance for Two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[TheSerenity]

Admittance for Two Empty
PostSubject: Admittance for Two   Admittance for Two Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 9:37 pm

Admittance for Two

Timing: Two weeks after the Shojin Brat party

Participants: Tsubine Shirazumi and Lilith Blake

"So, how do I look?" With a thumbs up from both of his attendants, Tsubine tucked the small box into his jacket pocket and walked out. Within a few minutes, he arrived at the edge of the noble quarter. The impressive, art deco style building of Poldero's was definitely out of place in the Seireitei. But what stood out to him was the woman standing in front of the arched, glass door. She was wearing heels that brought her up to his height. He smiled as he walked up. "Well, uh, thanks for coming. You... look really, really nice tonight. You ready to go in?"

Simple, but elegant, was the theme of Lilith's attire. She was asked to dress up, so she did. Rarely did she come to the noble quarter, but she knew enough about the area to at least look nice. She was leaning against the arch of the front door, looking up toward the darkened blue sky. It was his voice that caught her attention. She turned to him and stood straight, smiling. "Thanks. Yeah, I'm ready. How the hell did you win tickets to this place? They do a lottery?"

"Something like that. It was just dumb luck, honestly." This was, perhaps, the closest thing he said to the truth. He guided her in and spoke to the maître d on their behalf. It wasn't long before they were taken to a private booth, tucked away on the second story. The table was a simple affair, adorned with a flickering candle and a vase filled with red lilies. To the side, one of the building's trademark windows sat with the curtains open. The window gave a beautiful view of an artificial lake—and the moonlight reflecting atop it. "Well that view is worth it alone..." When the waiter arrived to take their drink order, Tsubine opted for the table to have a very nice—and very expensive—white wine. He was going to follow that advice at least. "So... you, uh... enjoy the party we threw?"

As Lilith came to their booth, she took note of the flowers immediately. Her only true acknowledgement of them was a gentle slide of her finger along the bottom side of one of the petals. She sat down and looked out over the water then up to the sky, catching most of the moon in her sight. "You can say that again..." she smiled and looked around the restaurant as he ordered white wine. "Someone is spendy tonight..." she thought before he asked his question. "Yeah, it was pretty great. You and pint-size did a good job, even if she almost screwed up her speech at the beginning..." Lilith chuckled. "You were wasted. I mean, completely wasted. Kaito had to carry you back to the couch. Even pint-size got drunk, and Takahiro. Oh, and seeing J realize he was kind of... boring? Haha. I loved it."

Tsubine chuckled. "So that's how I ended up there." It was a little embarrassing to remember—what he could remember at least. "It was surprising to see J with someone though. He seemed happier when she joined him. I never thought I'd see the day where he found someone that can deal with his, well, density."

"That boy needs to..." Lilith hesitated and thought about it for a moment. "He's really not the type. With recent events, he does need someone, so if she's it, good on him." The waiter came and poured their wine. "Thank you." she said, picking up her glass and taking a sip.
November 22, 2021

Tsubine nodded. "I just hope she doesn't get wrapped up in whatever politics the nobles throw at 'em." Tsubine thanked the waiter as well, but didn't take a sip. He was going to give Lilith a good dinner no matter what. However, he couldn't stomach anything at the moment. His heart was racing, and his eyes locked on the swirling glass of wine he held. If these butterflies didn't stop, he'd get sick. So, Tsubine decided there was no better time than now. "So... Lilith, we've been through a lot, right? Together, I mean. We met after I left the Mikazuki. You were the second person I made friends with. J. was the first, obviously. But... lately things have changed. From the start of the One Week War until now... things have changed with both of us. You found out you have a daughter... Eira and I got into that huge fight—and I am lucky she's even talking to me still... But I guess what I'm trying to say is that we've been through a lot. Together. And... I think I'd like to keep going through a lot. Together. ...well, I mean I don't want my life to be filled with more war or drama like that. But when it does happen, I'd like someone to be there with me. And I think I want that someone to be you." Tsubine looked Lilith in the eyes for the first time since he began his speech. There was a worry he'd have to repeat himself, but he laid his cards out. It was up to see what she played now.

And there it is... Lilith wasn't sure how long he would take to actually ask. She could see how nervous he was and practically sense his heart beat. She kept her cool though, watching him stumble over his words. How cute... Hehe. She put both elbows on the table and rested her chin on laced fingers, smiling at him. She wasn't hiding that she had figured this out; however, heh wouldn't know she knew it from the moment he told her about the tickets. Once he was done being absolutely adorable, she leaned back in the booth, looking him in the eyes. "Tsubine Shirazumi, did you just ask me to go steady with you? Cause, I'm pretty sure this is already a date..."

Tsubine sighed in relief. He then hesitated. He wasn't expecting her to call him out on that. He had hoped she'd just say 'Yes.' Nope, Lilith was too... Lilith for that. "Yeah... I gu-no, I am. No guessing. That's exactly what I'm asking."

Lilith let the question hang in the air. She stared directly in his eyes, her expression calm and almost unreadable. After she saw a tinge of nervousness or a couple more beads of sweat, something to show he was getting anxious, she smiled and happily raised her shoulders. "Sure!"

Tsubine sighed. Again. And then downed his wine in a single gulp. "That was stressful. Soooo... not gonna lie, it's been a while since I've been in a committed relationship and I have no idea where to go next."

"Just take it one day at a time, and choosing loyalty over fun ends up pretty important." The waiter showed up a moment later and asked for their order. Lilith took a quick look and ordered some fancy steak with sides she knew she liked. Once Tsubine ordered his and the waiter left, she spoke again, "How long has this been a thought?"

Tsubine nodded. He ordered veal and soup. He had trouble pronouncing the name, but he got it through. "Honestly, I think since after the war. But I've only been aware of it for... a couple of months at this point. It took Kaminari actually talking to me about it for me to really realize that I needed to act on it."

Lilith almost choked on her wine when he mentioned Kaminari. "Wait. You talk to Pipsqueak about this? Why is she interested at all? What's her game?" Lilith leaned in playfully, her eyes narrowed as she watched Tsubine closely. "What exactly does she want out of this?"

Tsubine smiled back at Lilith. "Honestly? The two of us have become friends over the past year. We each needed someone to talk to about stuff from back in the Shōjin. But she came to me a few days after the party and asked if you and I were a thing... I guess, well... what we had been doing is probably the worst-kept secret in the Gotei. As for what she wants... your guess is as good as mine. She probably does actually like you even though you scare her senseless. Maybe she saw us being a good couple and wanted to help that along. Hell if I know."

"So, what you're saying is, she's out to take Gen away from me and is using you as a distraction for this diabolical plan..." Lilith looked super serious about that for the entire time she said it. She looked off toward the sky, crossing one arm under her bust and the other hand scratching at her chin. She stopped, looked at Tsubine, and started laughed. "No, no. I'm kidding. The child has some spunk, but not that much, though, what do you mean the worst kept secret? Who knows what?"

Tsubine shrugged. "I do think she has a crush on 'im though. Shouldn't be so hard on her. I'll keep 'er in line if she does anything out-of-line." He then laughed with her. "So... apparently people know we've been... having fun. ...including, or especially, in your office. I think a lot of people probably think we've been a couple." (edited)

Lilith immediately began blushing very, very deeply on the last bit Tsubine brought up. "And h-how did that happen?!" she asked angrily, but in a bit of a "whisper."

Tsubine chuckled, then leaned in to whisper back. "Because apparently we were loud the last time. Someone down the hall heard it." He then leaned back. "But I mean, think about it... How long have I been crashing at your place?"

Lilith thought about it for a moment. "I guess it is kind of obvious, isn't it? You moving back in officially, or are we taking it slow like some people say to?"

Tsubine thought for a moment. "I mean, I could, but... I dunno. I've seen your bedroom like... half of once. I don't know what I'd be moving back into."

Lilith smirked, "Well, if you did, you'd be able to see it every night. Though, it might actually be better to learn to be committed to each other first. Hm?"

Tsubine thought about it a moment. "I mean, you're probably right. But I mean, I haven't even thought of being with another woman... since the war. I haven't been with another woman in years either. So maybe I don't understand what you mean by 'committed to each other.'"

Lilith took a moment to think on how to explain it. "One, letting it be clear that we are in a relationship instead of being horrible at keeping it a secret. Then... I don't know, cooking dinner for you sometimes or hanging out during special occasions. If we go to a party, we'd be accompanying each other, not just going to the same party. It'd probably be good to know more about each other beyond how skilled the other is rolling around the blankets. I don't know your birthday...?"

"That's... a good point. ...It's October 31. And, well... can you cook? Because I can't. You do know that I can't cook. There's something you know about me."

"Mine is sometime in August, but I don't really remember, and I have been alive long enough that I should know how to cook. I may not be creative with it, but I can follow a recipe. Once I stopped forgetting to set a timer, I stopped burning everything." The waiter brought the food and set it down. Lilith immediately took a sniff. "Oh, it smells wonderful." She nodded thankfully to the waiter and cut a piece to eat. "So tender. Delicious."

Back to top Go down

Admittance for Two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc :: Soul Society :: Toryōseiku :: Seireitei-
Jump to: