Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff
Quick Links
Rules
Grading Guidelines
Skill Sheets
Face Claim List
Site Timeline
Racial Information
Arrancar
Human (TBA)
Shinigami
Vizard
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Template
Shinigami Template
Vizard Template
Organizations
Espada
Gotei 13
Mikazuki
Latest topics
» TESTING
Asra [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Shizuru [WIP]
Asra [WIP] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 am by Tsubine

» Yamato Gunrato, 11th Division's Happy Monk
Asra [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 4:08 am by Tsubine

» Shinmon Kisaragi III
Asra [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:34 am by Tsubine

» Chinatsu Fujisaki, Widow of Ryōtarō Fujisaki
Asra [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:15 am by Tsubine

» Fumiko Hōzōin, Wife of Toshizō Hōzōin
Asra [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:08 am by Tsubine

» Gō Minato of the Mikazuki
Asra [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 am by Tsubine

» A Sprouting Shinigami - Kaminari Training #1
Asra [WIP] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 10:18 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Azakaya [3-1; A3; Advanced]
Asra [WIP] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 4:52 am by Tsubine

Top posters
[TheSerenity]
Asra [WIP] Vote_lcapAsra [WIP] Voting_barAsra [WIP] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Genpaku
Teitoku
Magmata
Admin
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Asra [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsubine

Asra [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Asra [WIP]   Asra [WIP] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 12:35 am

Asra [WIP] CK9hah

Vizard Character Template

Basic Information

† Name: Asra
† Nicknames/Aliases:
† Appearance Age: Late-20s
† Actual Age: ~1,700*
† Gender: Male
† Height: 6'6
† Weight: 250lbs

† Appearance:
Asra [WIP] M9K4MO
Character Power Set

† Equipment:
:

† Trained Abilities:

• Reincarnation: "I am not immortal. I will die of violence, illness, old age, or freak accident just like normal. Only I will return from it." Asra's desire to protect the Shōjintoku bound him there. He is removed from the Soul Cycle—or rather, he skips half of it. When Asra dies, he comes back to the Shōjintoku in a new body. The body is always at least young adult, but it can vary in any other way. He has been man and woman, young and old, healthy and crippled, peasant and noble. Asra's Zanpakutō, Hollowfication, and memories are the only thing he retains from reincarnation to reincarnation. The downside is that a soul is not designed for this kind of whiplash. Asra's soul has frayed throughout his reincarnations. He states he feels as though this would be his last reincarnation before fading into nothingness.
  • Reiryoku & Soul Cycle Expert: "I have tried to break this curse if only so I may pass this responsibility on, so I know more about the Soul Cycle than even its so-called protectors." Asra, through millenia of research and study, understands the Soul Cycle almost-perfectly. Some details he only has theories on, but that is information only the Soul King would know anyway. He also has studied ways to remove one from the Soul Cycle as well as to add one back. This has proved fruitless with what resources he has had access to.
  • Hakuda Master: "If my hands remained unspoiled, then I will have failed. I will do this by my own hands." Asra understands hand-to-hand combat to a terrifying degree. Unlike skills with a weapon, hand-to-hand combat is something anyone can practice. A punch is a punch after all. In this current incarnation, Asra has extensively trained his left arm. Through previous lives, he remembers how to perform Hakuda techniques—and he has mastered the Ikkotsu technique in this body.
  • Zanjutsu Adept: "A sword is a clumsy weapon, but it will do for now." Asra's skill with weapons is okay at best. He's never been fond of them, and it always takes a lot of time to get one's body in shape to properly use them.
  • Kidō Expert: "Energy is expression, and my expression is that you will not stand in my way." Asra has knowledge of Kidō equivalent to the greatest masters. However, he is not able to use it to the same degree. Asra's skill in Bakudō is notable as being dangerous.
  • : ""

† Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Shatter Kudakero (砕けろ)
† Zanpakuto Appearance:
Asra [WIP] BcViYb
† Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: Throughout the years and his various reincarnations, Asra's Zanpakutō Spirit and Inner Hollow have merged into one being.

† Shikai Name: Kyōka Suigetsu (鏡花水月, Mirror Flower, Water Moon)
† Shikai Abilities: Kyōka Suigetsu is perhaps the penultimate illusion-type Zanpakutō. Simply seeing its release is enough to place a target under its spell. This lasts until it is sealed again or until the afflicted break out of it. When affected, Asra controls all perceptions of a single object or person so that i t appears to be him. He can only have one target affected by this at a time. To those that are affected, they will misinterpret the form, shape, mass, feel, and smell to be Asra's. While the illusions Kyōka Suigetsu creates are quite powerful, those with considerable power and skill themselves may be able to note slight differences in the illusions compared to the real thing, even if they are not able to determine what exactly is different. The Reiatsu of Kyōka Suigetsu gives it away to those who are unaffected by the hypnosis or those who are keen enough to sense its actual presence while under the hypnosis. Once someone has determined they are under an illusion, the illusion flickers to them. The more they believe that what they percieve is false, the more it flickers. When Asra turns off the illusion by force of will, the image shatters. Unless Asra wills it, he is not seen by those affected by Kyōka Suigetsu. When the illusion begins to flicker and fail, he will also flicker into existence.

† Bankai Name: Kyōka Suigetsu Kanzen Saimin (鏡花水月完全催眠; Mirror Flower, Water Moon Complete Hypnosis)

† Bankai Appearance: Asra places the blade against one palm and then presses down with that hand. The blade does not pierce, but seems to collapse upon itself. This continues until his hands meet. When he pulls them apart, a metallic blue sphere hovers in front of him.
Asra [WIP] 09jgNN

† Bankai Abilities: Kyōka Suigetsu Kanzen Saimin is an enhancement of his Shikai. Instead of manipulating outside perception of single object or person, this affects the senses of those affected by its Shikai. Unlike in Shikai, Asra is not hidden. Kyōka Suigetsu Kanzen Saimin instead is used to alter the affected's perception of the world around them—environment and other people alike. Touching the blue sphere temporarily suppresses the effect for one round.

† Inner Hollow Appearance:
Asra [WIP] 7xVVcY

† Hollow Mask Appearance:
Asra [WIP] Ifr2bv

† Hollow Abilities: Asra's Hollowfication is part of him, and he will use it just like he would use a specific kind of punch. It is a tool—a weapon.

• Hollow Bleed: "This is a side-effect of my curse; think nothing of it." Because Asra's soul is fraying, his current body is more in tune with his Inner Hollow. He has a +10 to his Hollow Control. Asra is able to use Cero and other Hollowfied abilities without putting on his mask, albeit at half of their usual potency.
  • Cero: "Dodge, block, or try to survive. It doesn't matter—this will hurt." Asra's true speciality. His Cero are solid black with purple electricity crackling along it. It is notable that his seem to rotate—something almost inpercievable.
  • Cero Pared: "There is no avoiding this." Unlike a normal Cero, Cero Pared is basically a large moving wall of energy. It is not thick and narrow, but thin and wide. Asra's is a 200 yard by 200 yard square.
  • : ""

Character Synopsis

Back to top Go down

Asra [WIP]
Page 1 of 1