Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff
Quick Links
Rules
Grading Guidelines
Skill Sheets
Face Claim List
Site Timeline
Racial Information
Arrancar
Human (TBA)
Shinigami
Vizard
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Template
Shinigami Template
Vizard Template
Organizations
Espada
Gotei 13
Mikazuki
Latest topics
» TESTING
Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Shizuru [WIP]
Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 am by Tsubine

» Yamato Gunrato, 11th Division's Happy Monk
Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 4:08 am by Tsubine

» Shinmon Kisaragi III
Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:34 am by Tsubine

» Chinatsu Fujisaki, Widow of Ryōtarō Fujisaki
Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:15 am by Tsubine

» Fumiko Hōzōin, Wife of Toshizō Hōzōin
Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:08 am by Tsubine

» Gō Minato of the Mikazuki
Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 am by Tsubine

» A Sprouting Shinigami - Kaminari Training #1
Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 10:18 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Azakaya [3-1; A3; Advanced]
Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 4:52 am by Tsubine

Top posters
[TheSerenity]
Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapSavior [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barSavior [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapSavior [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barSavior [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Genpaku
Teitoku
Magmata
Admin
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Savior [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsubine

Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savior [Closed]   Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 11:23 am

Tsubine didn't see much of a problem with her drinking from the same jug. That might have made some of the more uppity types squirm, but not him. He'd practically grown up on the streets. Sharing water was the least of the things he'd gotten used to. He took off his jacket and set it on the bar. The armor plating clinked against itself. "Can't light a fire in here. We'll get swarmed with the fire brigade" Tsubine found an old sheet that once covered the bar. He was about to hand it to her, but she started coughing. He was about to hand her the water again, but she began flailing and whining.

Ryoko's idea was, in fact, stupid. Not because of what she knew of Kidō, but because Tsubine wasn't the best at it. And, well, this took control that he didn't think he had. "I—" "Come on." "But—" "Do it." "You—" "I need warmth." Tsubine tired quickly of being interrupted. He tried to warn her. "Hadō Twelve—Fushibi." A small, questioning noise escaped her mouth.

Tsubine tried to focus it down to small simmer. It did not work. Although she didn't get burned (and her skin was dry), her Shihakkusho was not so lucky. "Uh... I tried to warn you, but I'm sorry?" Tsubine could not help but stare, even by the small light of the lantern. He held out the sheet, still in his other hand.

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Savior [Closed]   Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 11:44 am

Ryoko was just caught in the moment. Her interrupting him was mostly an accident. So, when a certain kido went off and her clothing was aligned with fire, she freaked out. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she screeched as she tried to pat the fire out, falling back on her ass. Soon, it was gone and she was sitting there with scorched clothing, pieces falling to the ground and some of herself exposed. She looked down at uniform. Her pant legs, sleeves, and a piece of her side burnt off, revealing her legs, arms, and belly.

Ryoko looked angrily at him, reached for the first thing she could find, which happened to be a bar stool and threw it at him with all her strength. She wasn't the strongest woman alive, but she could throw that stool easily. "You jerk!" she shouted. "Why'd you do that? I just wanted to be warm, not half-naked!" She completely ignored his sorry and the fact that she actually was dry, and threw another thing. This time the first thing she could grab was an empty bottle on the floor. She shot it toward his head. "I can't show my face now!"

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Savior [Closed]   Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 12:42 pm

Tsubine blocked the barstool with his face. Excellent work. He stumbled backwards, but mostly it snapped him out of the stupor. She had quite the figure. Tsubine could finally see the thighs from before. Yeah, they were very nice. A few not-so-nice thoughts ran through his mind before a bottle slammed into his chest. He, thankfully, was not that dense that the bottle would have shattered against him. "I tried to warn you that, no, there wasn't just a simple Kidō for that, and that no, I might not be able to control it. But you just kept interrupting me." Tsubine righted the barstool. "If you want something to wear, then here." He began undoing his belt, and even had the button undone on his pants.. "It'll be baggy, but I'd rather go around in my boxers than you go around like that."

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Savior [Closed]   Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 1:41 pm

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO." Ryoko rushed at him and grabbed onto his belt, pulling it tight around his waist. "I am not wearing your pants. You're so weird. That doesn't make anything better! It only makes you half naked and puts me in an awkward outfit. Besides, YOU'RE STILL WET." Ryoko grabbed the sheet and threw it over him. She stepped away and began ringing out her hair, droplets cleaning the dusty floor.

She sat down on one of the cushion-less booths, stretching along it and leaning her back against the wall. Silence filled the room for a while, until she closed her eyes and hummed a melodic tune. Then, she began to sing, "I can live, I can love, I can reach the heavens above. I can right what is wrong. I can sing just any song. I can dance, I can fly, and touch the rainbow in the sky. I can be your good friend, I can love you until the end..."
Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Savior [Closed]   Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 4:00 pm

Tsubine blinked and made a strained sound. "I hadn't thought of that." Tsubine moved behind the bar. He threw his pants across it, sitting down with only part of his head showing from above. He let his regeneration start to slowly course through his body. The tattoos on his hands and neck turned red and were glowing slightly. It wasn't enough to shine light, but he was thankful the lamplight hid it.

Tsubine sat, focusing on keeping the energy within in check. He could feel muscles slowly de-straining. He even felt a pop in his foot from a toe that had been out of place. Soon, Ryoko began to sing. He didn't recognize the song. It must be one of those from the World of the Living. He didn't care for their music much, but he did have to admit that Ryoko had a decent voice. The song was kind-of upbeat, at least in meaning. However, from the bits of English he understood, one line just stung him lightly. He ended up interrupting her, not meaning to be rude. "I don't think this rain is going to stop any time soon. Let your Division know you've moved from that previous hut over to here and that you're okay. We may need to rest here for a few hours before it clears up."

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Savior [Closed]   Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 4:40 pm

Ryoko stopped singing when he spoke up. She would have called him out for interrupting her, but realized she hadn't contacted her Division. "Right." Ryoko sighed and summoned a Hell Butterfly. She gave it the message in a whisper, "Hello. It's Ryoko. Oh, Division Nine's Ryoko. I'm safe, but could not check in due to incident involving three Rukongai citizens. After some rest, will return to Seireitei." She obviously wasn't very skilled at speaking professionally. It was also awkward talking to a butterfly, so her words didn't come out well. She sent the message off and sat back in the booth to relax.

Finally able to relax, she felt her eyes getting heavy. She turned over on her side and curled up into a fetal position to take a nap. A few hours later, she woke up pretty well rested, with light shining through a crack in a boarded window. She woke Tsubine up and the two decided to make their way back to the Seireitei. Just like last night, she hitched a ride on his back. They arrived and said their goodbyes. Now, Ryoko went to find someone higher ranking to see if the message had gotten through... or how much trouble she was in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savior [Closed]   Savior [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savior [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc :: Soul Society :: Toryōseiku :: Rukongai-
Jump to: