Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff
Quick Links
Rules
Grading Guidelines
Skill Sheets
Face Claim List
Site Timeline
Racial Information
Arrancar
Human (TBA)
Shinigami
Vizard
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Template
Shinigami Template
Vizard Template
Organizations
Espada
Gotei 13
Mikazuki
Latest topics
» TESTING
Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Shizuru [WIP]
Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 am by Tsubine

» Yamato Gunrato, 11th Division's Happy Monk
Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 4:08 am by Tsubine

» Shinmon Kisaragi III
Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:34 am by Tsubine

» Chinatsu Fujisaki, Widow of Ryōtarō Fujisaki
Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:15 am by Tsubine

» Fumiko Hōzōin, Wife of Toshizō Hōzōin
Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:08 am by Tsubine

» Gō Minato of the Mikazuki
Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 am by Tsubine

» A Sprouting Shinigami - Kaminari Training #1
Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 10:18 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Azakaya [3-1; A3; Advanced]
Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 4:52 am by Tsubine

Top posters
[TheSerenity]
Death From Above [PRIVATE] Vote_lcapDeath From Above [PRIVATE] Voting_barDeath From Above [PRIVATE] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Death From Above [PRIVATE] Vote_lcapDeath From Above [PRIVATE] Voting_barDeath From Above [PRIVATE] Vote_rcap 
Genpaku
Teitoku
Magmata
Admin
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Death From Above [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubine

Death From Above [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Death From Above [PRIVATE]   Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:54 am

The Second Division has, perhaps, the most complicated layout of all of the Division grounds. There are multiple prisons within the thick forest, each one for specific degrees of criminals. The Maggots' Nest is the most notorious, but out of all of the prisons, it's perhaps one of the more tame ones in terms of prisoners. To put it another way, the Maggots' Nest was the PR prison. The actual dangerous ones had no fancy names.

The most confusing building, however, was the the actual main headquarters of the Division. Secret rooms, hidden passages, and hallways that don't always go anywhere dominate the building. Tracking Kidō works strangely within there, giving the destination but no way to get to that destination. Guests are required to have a guide, and only seated officers know their way around it.

Kazuo Saionji was one of the lucky few who did know his way around it. He was taking one of the more scenic routes to his office. The main treat of this was a hallway whose translucent wall showed the garden courtyard. He made sure that nothing happened to the actual garden since he became Captain, almost as a memorial to the previous Captain, Irisa Anasenko. He smiled wistfully as he looked out across the wisteria and lavender. There were days where he actually missed her...

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Death From Above [PRIVATE]   Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:53 pm

For someone with her knowledge and skill, getting back into the Seireitei without being noticed was easy. She slid through a few cracks known only to certain members of the Gotei, bypassing the security. Normally, she wouldn't do something like this, but she was on a rather important mission. Hyvanna was bringing back some documents for her Captain after he sent her out on a reconnaissance mission over some new Lieutenant in the Gotei. To blend in with those of the Mikazuki's higher status civilians, she found herself dressed more casually, but sexily, in order to draw some attention and respect. It really wasn't that hard...

Hyvanna took some time to locate her Captain. He was making his way to his office. Before she even entered the Seireitei, well-aware of her Captain's acute senses, she lowered her spiritual pressure to a practically nonexistent level to hide herself. She ran toward his location instead of shunpo'ing, which would give her away. Once she found him, she pulled out two shuriken and placed them between her fingers for a throw. As he turned a corner, she ran up to it and immediately went to throw around the corner. She quickly realized he was no longer there and didn't release the deadly weapons from her hand. "God damn it." she sighed.

"And where did I go wrong this time?" Hyvanna put the shuriken away and crossed her arms, looking around until she spotted him. He was so fast. Her eyes were never able to keep up with him when she was his combatant. She could when they fought together and never understood why. He was standing on top of one of the many rafters that made up the area and behind where she was. "I know it wasn't my spiritual pressure this time. I lowered that before I even entered the gate!" she pointed back toward one of the four Seireitei gates.

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Death From Above [PRIVATE]   Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 10:50 pm

It wasn't that Kazuo was faster than she thought. He was just as fast as before. However, it was his the reason he had his nickname that won him the day. Kazuo's title of Damashun, or Silent Flash, was not just for show or intimidation. When one can keep their eyes on him, it may not be too hard to follow him. But when he drops out of vision, it's hard to know when and where he decides to use Shunpo.

Kazuo used that technique to go above and behind Hyvanna. It was, frankly, a bit of show. He smiled at his protégé. Sometimes he wished that blade would finally connect. It'd end so many problems. But then who would clear up the Saionji family's problems? No, he had to stay alive at least until there was someone to take his place. She noticed him before too long, which pleased him. She was getting better and finding out where he went.

"You forgot to pay attention to changing light sources." Kazuo jumped down beside her, still not a sound but his voice. "This hallway has only one light source, and when you passed under it, your shadow moved to being ahead of you than behind you. This put it in my field of view." Kazuo then motioned for her to follow him towards his office. "Welcome back. How was your trip?"

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Death From Above [PRIVATE]   Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:36 pm

Hyvanna turned and examined the lighting of the room. She noticed what he said and rolled her eyes at herself. She normally knew lighting was an issue, but got caught up in the moment. "Damn it." she sighed and shook her head, defeated at her failure. She straightened her back and moved on from it quickly, not one to let one defeat hold her back for long. A moment of silence came after his motion for her to follow, but she soon walked by his side.

"It was decent. The Shojin is an interesting place, much more rural than I'm used to... They've got a few small settlements, but besides the main city it's pretty spread out. Their goals still confuse me because of this." Hyvanna explained as the two walked along and then spoke teasingly toward him, "How did things go in my absence? Did you miss me?"

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Death From Above [PRIVATE]   Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 10:15 pm

"'Independence for those who are oppressed by rulers in a far, high castle.' High, lofty, and noble goals. You can almost see why they do that. They're still crazy terrorists, but they don't pose much of a threat." Kazuo smiled. He was very open about his opinions of the Mikazuki. "I can't say I missed having shuriken, kunai, and poison darts sent at me. " Kazuo chuckled. "But you yourself? Of course. Not many people can keep up with me, and if things get rough, I'd rather have someone I know can have my back."

Kazuo opened the door to his office. He let Hyvanna shut the door, then sealed the room with a silencing Bakudo. It simply prevented people from hearing a conversation from outside while also obscuring lip movements. He sat behind his desk, leaned back in his chair, then stared directly at Hyvanna. Joviality left his voice as he went straight to the point. "So how did your investigation on Kaminari Hatakeyama go? What did you find out?"

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Death From Above [PRIVATE]   Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 4:00 am

Hyvanna gave a soft, but proud smile at his reply. Nothing more needed to be said. They made it to his office and got down to business. Hyvanna took her seat across from his desk and pulled a file out of what looked to be a book bag for school girls in the world of the living. Where she got one? Well, she had her ways. She dropped the bag off to the side and began looking through the file. Hyvanna was not one to just toss the file back at him. She always took her time, gathered her thoughts, and then spoke up about her findings. If he wanted the file, he knew to ask her for it. Otherwise, she'd set it down and explain it all.

"If I'm being honest, my opinion of Lieutenant Hatakeyama is that she should be watched and that's about it." Hyvanna said as she crossed one leg over the other and laid her hands in her lap. She wasn't normally this elegant, but when you're wearing whats he was, sitting inappropriately wasn't a good choice. "However, my opinion ends there." she said and began explaining facts, not opinions, "She's a skilled swordsman, a speedster, and even better in kido. Her energy control is magnificent for her experience, but she's easy to take down once hit. She worked hard at the Academy. Lieutenant Haruna did nothing but praise her."

"Now, before her arrival here. I found three things people knew about her." Hyvanna crossed her arms and began shaking the top leg, "The first is that she was apparently held captive for some time and rescued by the Mikazuki. The second is that she trained with Kanna Hanashiro, the former Lieutenant of the Third Division. Yeah, remember her? She's apparently a high ranking officer of the Mikazuki now. The final thing is that the only reason I could find that Kaminari left the Mikazuki is because their ability to access the World of the Living is minimal. There may be some dream of hers in the World of the Living, I don't know... Ended up with some interesting stuff this trip... I will say there wasn't a negative thing to be said about her no matter how many people I asked... Everyone likes the girl."

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Death From Above [PRIVATE]   Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 6:02 pm

Kazuo appreciated the way Hyvanna gave her reports. She gave an opinion first, then stated all of the facts. Basically, she gave herself framing for her opinion. While Hyvanna was explaining the findings, Kazuo was thumbing through the file she sat down. What she said about Kaminari's skills and performance in the academy was something he knew. However, getting reminded of it was helpful in framing the rest of the report.

Captured, held captive. Considering the Mikazuki's outlook on people, this probably means she was held captive for some illegal reason. The Mikazuki honestly thought she was in trouble. Thus, Lieutenant Hatakeyama might have problems in those people looking for her. However, that's not detrimental since most people have some sort of trouble in their past. Again, something to watch out for. The next point she made caused Kazuo to look up, his brow furrowed.

When Hyvanna gave a confirmation of that the name she dropped was correct, he sighed and looked back into the file. Now this is a problem. Kanna Hanashiro left about two decades after I became Captain. She left her Lieutenant's badge on her desk and disappeared. She was closely involved with someone who reportedly died. I vaguely remember a request for an investigation into that death, but Irisa decided not to pursue it. Never figured out why. It might be worthwhile to investigate that again. Lieutenant Hanashiro becoming a high-ranking member of the Mikazuki is honestly more concerning than Kaminari Hatakeyama. We don't know that Kaminari is a spy, but we do know that Kanna has a lot of information on what we do.

The World of the Living? It's probably nothing. My guess is that she died and became a Plus instead of being born in the Soul Society. Judging by her reported age, she probably doesn't have relatives she wants to see. No, it's probably just a desire to go back. From the preliminary psychological profile on her, she might just like the culture within the World of the Living or something of that nature. Kazuo smiled briefly as she stated that everyone likes her. That was something in the profile. She's small, non-threatening, and has a face that many might find "cute." It would be hard to dislike her.

"So your thought is to just keep an eye on her?" Kazuo sat the file down. "I agree with your thoughts. I don't think she's an immediate threat at the moment. I don't think she's a suicide attacker or something of that nature, but her position within the Gotei compared to who she trained with is concerning..." Kazuo sighed and leaned back far. He started to bounce in his chair, staring at the ceiling. He rested his arms behind his head.

"Kanna Hanashiro. Now that's a name I haven't thought of in a while. She disappeared not long after I became Captain. It was a pretty big embarrassment that I wasn't able to find her. Running theory was that she left out of grief. She was in a committed relationship, although I never could find out who it was. Where you able to find anything more about Kanna? I've got to report anything on her to the Captain-Commander... and to Captain Asami too, honestly. He deserves to know what happened to his Lieutenant. It might change his reconnaisance strategies against the Mikazuki."

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Death From Above [PRIVATE]   Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 8:54 pm

Hyvanna nodded, "There really isn't anything incriminating that I feel needs to be looked into. If you'd rather not put surveillance on her, I actually suggest having a conversation with her. I would have if you had been busy upon my arrival and not such an 'easy target'" Hyvanna was practically mocking herself with that statement, showing a bit of annoyance toward the fact that she failed yet again. "As for Hanashiro, without getting uncomfortably close to the Mikazuki, I wouldn't have been able to find anything out. I did a tiny bit of digging and know that she is always within the Mikazuki's area of operations. That's it."

"She wasn't part of my initial mission, so I found it unnecessary to pursue her any longer." Hyvanna sighed, wondering if that decision was a bad one to make, "Even if I had though, she's not easy to get to and I did not once see anyone fitting her description in the area, so I didn't even get an opportunity to do anything more. I could head back out, if you like."

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Death From Above [PRIVATE]   Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 6:02 pm

Kazuo smiled ever so slightly as she mocked herself. That was the other thing Hyvanna hadn't learned about him. Kazuo's emblem of the peacock was a reminder mostly. He was practically always flaunting his colors, inviting a challenge. He presented himself as an easy target so people would make mistakes. 'This opportunity is golden! I have to take it!' would be the reasonable line of thought. The people who took that chance weren't the ones he worried about. He was worried about those that still waited. They're the ones that actually posed a threat to him. "I might go talk to her a little while later. I'll have to talk to the Captain-Commander about Kanna first."

Kazuo listened intently as she gave the brief report on Kanna. There wasn't much, but he didn't have high hopes for much information on her. Her always being within the Mikazuki's direct area of operations was concerning since that did mean that it'd be hard to scout her out. "No, no. You did well there. I won't send you back out there for something like that. If anything I'd put someone in a deep-cover assignment to find out more about Kanna. If it weren't of the utmost secrecy, I wouldn't have sent you out for just a simple investigation."

"About that 'other matter.' The Defector who has been working sort-of for us, that guy who really likes hanging out around the Eleventh Division and the First Division... did you find anything on him?" Kazuo had tasked Hyvanna with a secondary task when she left. It wasn't something meant to detract from her primary mission of investigating Kaminari. However, Kazuo hadn't had the chance to send out a seated officer to the Shōjin since that man showed up. He wanted to make sure that the defector wasn't a double agent.

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Death From Above [PRIVATE]   Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 4:41 am

"You talkin' about the one your brother trusts, but you don't?" Hyvanna said with a sly smirk, sort-of calling him out on it, "Wasn't much to find on him. He's not there often, which isn't surprising since he's always here. Even tried pretending I was an old acquaintance looking for him and got nothing. Wondering if the Mikazuki has them tight-lipped about it. Besides the fact that he's from the Shojin, have either of these guys given us reason to doubt them? Zarkonheinz has been here a while, yeah? And Hatakeyama reluctantly attended the academy just  because she was told to. At least with Hatakeyama, I have no concerns."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death From Above [PRIVATE]   Death From Above [PRIVATE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death From Above [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc :: Soul Society :: Toryōseiku :: Seireitei :: Division Grounds :: 2nd Division Grounds-
Jump to: