Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff
Quick Links
Rules
Grading Guidelines
Skill Sheets
Face Claim List
Site Timeline
Racial Information
Arrancar
Human (TBA)
Shinigami
Vizard
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Template
Shinigami Template
Vizard Template
Organizations
Espada
Gotei 13
Mikazuki
Latest topics
» TESTING
Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Shizuru [WIP]
Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 am by Tsubine

» Yamato Gunrato, 11th Division's Happy Monk
Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 4:08 am by Tsubine

» Shinmon Kisaragi III
Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:34 am by Tsubine

» Chinatsu Fujisaki, Widow of Ryōtarō Fujisaki
Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:15 am by Tsubine

» Fumiko Hōzōin, Wife of Toshizō Hōzōin
Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:08 am by Tsubine

» Gō Minato of the Mikazuki
Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 am by Tsubine

» A Sprouting Shinigami - Kaminari Training #1
Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 10:18 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Azakaya [3-1; A3; Advanced]
Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 4:52 am by Tsubine

Top posters
[TheSerenity]
Apologies [Finished] Vote_lcapApologies [Finished] Voting_barApologies [Finished] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Apologies [Finished] Vote_lcapApologies [Finished] Voting_barApologies [Finished] Vote_rcap 
Genpaku
Teitoku
Magmata
Admin
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Apologies [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genpaku

Apologies [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 11:49 pm

To say the last several days had been hectic would be like calling the sun warm.  The realms were in chaos which meant the Gotei was in full motion.  As the wardens of the The Realm of the Living the Eighth Division had been especially hectic starting from the moment word had come in of the attacks on major population centers.  The Eighth had mobilized rapidly in response, but it was a large world and the Hollows had swarmed in numbers unseen for centuries.  At the very least Genpaku had never seen them out in such force in his time, though admittedly that was a short time in comparison to his fellow shinigami.  That said Genpaku had responded to the situation as best he could, and could only hope it had been the right call.

He’d defied orders by mobilizing when he’d been given another task, but he had not been about to sit around and let the World of the Living become an abattoir while had sat around.  He’d not felt the consequences of that decision yet but he was waiting for that shoe to drop.  He was prepared to deal with it as well; he felt he’d made the right decision, and he’d own up to that decision when it came into question.  He tried his best to waste time worrying on that though as he had more than enough on his plate without it.  On top of that though, he had an apology to offer.

He’d put off bringing up the subject of what happened in Tokyo with Kaminari, partly out of respect but mostly because he’d simply not had the time.  Neither of them had had the chance to do much more than work over the last several days.  Between the attacks on the major population centers, quarantining division members who had exhibited strange behavior, helping transport injured division members, and hunting down the straggling hollows that had not retreated back into Hueco Mundo yet things had been, as previously said, hectic.  Then of course, there was the paperwork.  A chore at the best of times, it was understandable why some would question its necessity given a crisis like now.

Genpaku understood the need, even if he didn’t like it.  It was easier to make sense of all the various points of view and information when you could go back and reference it.  Still, it meant getting reports written down and consolidating them.  He and Kaminari would have to go over them and then send them off to whoever they needed to, depending on what import the report had.  It had been about a day since the last major incident or flare up of activity when he decided he’d bring up the subject.  He stopped by the Vice-Captain’s office to pick up the reports she had finished with, but lingered a moment after he’d received them.

“I know we’ve been busy Hatakeyama, but I did want to say I’m sorry about how things went down in Tokyo.  If you need to take some time, just let me know.”

Apologies [Finished] 8klWaOIn_o
Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 6:18 am

Stress. Anxiety. Tension.

Whether it was coming from the insanity of the broken Edge or the strange silence Kaminari felt between herself and her Captain, it was palpable. Business. Everything, mostly, was business. There were no breaks, no tranquility. People rushed in and out while she was in the office. She barked orders and fought when she was needed on the battlefield. There were cases of Shinigami acting hostile toward each other, but the number of them were finally decreasing enough lower it on their priority list.

Reports came in from all over: Lieutenant Ryouga had fallen, Captain Hayashi had fallen, Captain K. Saionji was missing, Captain Gogatsu was missing. The Gotei was in shambles and multiple Divisions were having trouble keeping up with the chaos. Luckily, the Eighth was pretty well handled.

Finally, a day came where she could sit in office without worry of people bursting in and panicking over something. There was no bad news, no major battles, and she confidently took a deep breath to relax. She sat behind her desk, calmly going through the last bit of paperwork she had for the day. She wasn't expecting a visit from her Captain, so didn't look up from her work when he came in.

"One sec..." Kaminari put up a finger, scribbling her signature over the last line of the paper before her, moving to the next, repeating, and then the last. She finally flipped the paper over into the right pile, only to blink at Captain Arishima. "He really just stood there." she thought and sat up straight.

"Captain? Can... I help you?" Kaminari eyed him suspiciously. And so he dove right in. Kaminari sat back in her chair, silently stunned by the blatantness of his apology. There wasn't a moment she hinted at her own thoughts. She watched him in an attempt to measure his own feelings on the subject.

When he finished, Kaminari was silent. She knew exactly what he was talking about. "I'm... not sure what you're talking about." she said as she stood up and walked around her desk to the side he would have been standing on. She leaned back against it, her arms crossed and continued watching him.

In her tone, he heard no lie. It was her eyes that gave away the secret. The slight pink that tainted the white hinted at the willpower she had to keep back tears that threatened an appearance. She didn't blink and her eyes barely glossed over, but that redness was true. He was too vague for her liking. "Say it."

Back to top Go down
Genpaku

PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 5:52 am

Genpaku’s instincts cried out at him, that he should tread carefully.  He watched Kaminari as she seemed to take in what he had said, got up, and moved around the desk to question what he’d been talking about.  Her eyes gave it away though, and that set off alarm bells in his head as well for entirely other reasons.  He put that aside for the time being though, staring back into her eyes.  If she was looking to challenge him on what he’d said, he wasn’t going to back down.  He did feel that this was going to be more complicated than he had hoped for though, and used a foot to reach back and nudge the door closed.  No need to make this a public scene.

“I heard the end of the exchange you had with the Arrancar.  I’m sorry you had to go through that, and I’m sorry that I was the one that landed the final blow,” he said; his tone conveyed neither that he regretted that the last blow had been delivered nor that he felt worse for being the one to have delivered it.  Instead he seemed to be apologizing that it was him, and not her, that landed the blow.  Whether or not Kaminari would sense that this sentiment came from something personal to her Captain he couldn’t know, and in truth he wasn’t looking to impart that sentiment anyway.

He expected that she may shout at him, he even anticipated that she may slap him.  If she went for it, he resolved himself to let her.  He knew that would have been somewhat angry if the roles had been reversed.  Just how angry she was, he was about to find out.

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 6:15 am

There was a lot of effort being poured into Kaminari's demeanor. She was tense, like something inside wanted to burst out. She glanced behind him as the door shut and then locked eye contact again. The clarification he gave confused her, something that showed in her eyes for a moment. An instant later, something clicked, and she wiped away a tear. "Seriously?" she cleared her throat, shaking her head.

She got what he meant. His word choice was apt enough that she understood exactly what he wanted to apologize for. Kaminari's tears kept coming, and she kept wiping them away. She sniffled, coughed, used her sleeve when the back of her hand got too wet. "This is what has been on your mind? You felt guilty about being the one to make the final blow?" she chuckled, blinking her eyes as the tears slowed.

Kaminari stepped up and leaned in, placing her forehead on his shoulder. "Don't be an idiot." she said through light crying And then she was silent again, but soon her crying got heavier, "Thank you. If you hadn't... I could never have done it myself. So, thank you for freeing her. Thank you... Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Genpaku

PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 7:21 am

This was not the reaction Genpaku had been expecting, nor was it in truth one he was exactly ready to deal with. He knew enough not to push her away, but this wasn’t exactly a situation he was used to. If she, or someone else, had been able to see his face the discomfort would have been comical and plain to see. Still, when she spoke up the answer seemed to come naturally. He reached up and wrapped his arms lightly around her for a moment.
“You’re welcome, but I think you’re wrong.”

“You’re stronger than you let yourself believe, and you’ve got a good heart. You wouldn’t have been able to leave her as she was, you wouldn’t have wanted her to remain and suffer. It might have been hard, and you may not have been entirely happy with yourself afterwards, but I believe in the end you would have been able to set her free.”

While this was certainly not the way he expected this to go down, he did feel better that at the very least a conflict over this subject had not come up. There was quite enough stress to go around without the leaders of the Division also having a fight.

He didn’t hold her there in the embrace longer than she wanted, but he didn’t push her away either. Everyone dealt with things in different ways, and while this was certainly not how Genpaku dealt with things he was not going to push away someone in his Division when they needed help. He left the silence hang, open if she wanted to fill it.

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 1:44 pm

As far as Kaminari was concerned, he initiated the hug so she could do it from this day forward! And right now. Kaminari returned his embrace with, tighter than she meant to or he expected. But she was a little shaky, not out of nervousness or even sadness. Captain Arishima could probably tell that she was not in the strongest of states right now. It was like she was having difficulty standing.

His confidence in her was surprising. Kaminari looked up at him and smiled. "You really believe that? You know... about the good heart and being stronger than I think..." Kaminari clarified and giggled a little. "I think you're crazy if you think I could have actually taken her out. Well, no. Not crazy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I just don't have that much confidence in my decision making... at least recently. I mean, wait... No, what I'm saying is... things have been super stressful lately, and I thought my performance was subpar and I wanna make up for it. I've just been having a hard time trying, and I'm really not good under pressure. Well, no. That's wrong. I'm good under pressure, don't worry. I can do this job. I promise, but it's been so weird lately. Have you noticed? I thought you'd be mad because I got knocked out so easily and then the other Arrancar got away and then I couldn't kill, well, you know... " Kaminari face-shouldered him instinctively and sighed. "Aye... I suck at this."

Stumbling over her words was not a common thing for Kaminari. She only did it when she was worried about something and didn't know how to express it the right way. In this case, having known her for long enough, Captain Arishima may have been able to tell what she was worried about. She was trying not to seem insecure about herself and risk losing her position as his lieutenant. She worked really hard to get here and the constant whispers about where she is from and whether she was a traitor always have her on edge, so she definitely did not want to seem weak or unfit for the job. So, each time she sounded like she was questioning herself, she tried to take it back only to fail at it again.
Back to top Go down
Genpaku

PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 8:27 am

“I wouldn’t have said it if I believed otherwise,” Genpaku said simply to her first question.  He noted the slight shake in her as she all but clung to him and, in what he was beginning to recognize as normal fashion when she was worried, began to simply speak what came to her mind before backtracking to try and cover up something she had said.  As she continued, he began to get the sense of what it was  that had her so concerned.  After she’d managed to run herself dry of words, at least for the moment, he gently pushed her away.  He gave her a small smile, and gestured back towards her chair.
“Let’s sit,” he said simply, and pulled up another chair across the desk from her.

“I’m not mad at you, about any of it.  We waded into an enemy attack and were struck by an enemy we didn’t have a proper understanding of.  She was powerful, and we were inhibited.  Now we know better; I’ve already written up a request to the Twelfth for a modification to the Senkaimon so that when we’re responding to an Arrancar attack in the future the limiter are not automatically placed on us.  Until the order came down to lift it and allowance of the release of Zanpaku-tous, she was giving me a hard time as well,” he said, explaining some of the situation she’d missed and hopefully making her feel a little better about some of it.

“As for the rest of it...” he said, trailing off a minute as he looked for the right words.  “I never said it would be easy, and I don’t expect perfection on your first encounter with an enemy even I’ve only seen a handful of times if that.  If I didn’t think you could handle the job though, I wouldn’t have accepted you,” he said simply.
“Which isn’t to say you don’t have room to improve, but who doesn’t?  It’ll take some hard work, but I don’t expect you’ll shy away from that.”

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 4:45 am

Kaminari's cheeks reddened just a little when her Captain pushed her away. The realization that she had been clinging to him was only a bit embarrassing. She was more surprised by the fact that it was allowed for as long as it had been. Awkward. Kaminari did as she was instructed and returned to her office chair. As she turned to sit down, her knees almost gave out and she almost fell. She caught herself, ignored it, and sat down. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, burying the dizziness in order to keep up a healthy facade as Captain Arishima reassured her of her position. The confidence she thought he was expressing in her was only going to concrete her determination from now on.

"That's... a hefty request, isn't it? I mean, that's a real big change to how it works, isn't it? I don't now... I'm not too good with technology." Kaminari shrugged. She went silent. Then he went silent. Kaminari watched him as he seemed deep in thought about something. "Are... you okay?" she asked a moment before he spoke up. What would normally have been a wide smile showed up weak. Kaminari sat up straight and pointed a thumb at herself. "Like I'd shy away from any challenge." she said, chuckling a bit before laying back in her chair. "I have no intention of stopping my training until I'm powerful enough to full on fight with the red mountain woman, also known as YOUR MOM." Kaminari sunk in her chair and raised her voice as an old challenge rang in the back of her mind. Yeah, that would need to be dealt with.

As if on cue, the door slid open. In the doorway, standing with a stern look on her face, was the Captain of the Eleventh. She had been very, very, very busy the last few days, so her presence here was likely surprising. However, Gen might have sensed her approach. She said nothing and walked across the room, staring at Kaminari, who sunk into her chair more. "May I help you, Captain Blake?" Kaminari asked as the two locked eyes. Silence. More silence. "Oh, what a snitch... Seriously?" Lilith still said nothing. "Okay, okay. Fine. Immediately, like now. I promise." Lilith nodded and turned toward the door. As she stepped out, she pat Genpaku on the shoulder, handed him some money, and walked out. She was obviously stressed, frustrated, and had no intention of being here too long.

"Be safe you two." Lilith said, shutting the door behind her.

Kaminari was frozen. She stared at the door silently, sensing Lilith as she walked away and then seemed to shunpo off. Once Lilith was gone, she let out a long held breath and calmed down. "That was scary."
Back to top Go down
Genpaku

PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 2:31 am

To her question about the Senkaimon, Genpaku merely shrugged.  He wasn’t sure if it was a difficult request of not.  Didn’t change the request, if it was possible.  Perhaps surprisingly, Genpaku had not noticed the approach of the Captain of the Eleventh Division; Kaminari was not the only one feeling ran down by the events of the last few days.  Genpaku just had more practice at continuing on while worn down; not really because of any event like this in the past, but because he was rather single-minded when training.  Occasionally.  Sometimes.  He’d gotten better.

Anyway, Genpaku blinked when Lilith opened the door.  He gave a wave of greeting, but apparently he wasn’t exactly the one that Lilith was looking for?  He watched the interaction with a mounting sense of confusion as Kaminari carried, effectively, a one-sided conversation under Lilith’s gaze before some sort of conclusion was reached.  Lilith turned, handed Gen some money, and made her way out with only four words spoken.

Tired as he may be, Genpaku picked up on something not often lurking in Lilith’s words; unease.  He watched as she left, felt as her energy moved away from the office.  Something had her worried, and that gave him cause to worry as well.  Not many things got her to worry anymore.  He considered that, and made a note to do something nice for her when some of his own job had calmed down.  He looked back at Kaminari.

“What was all that about?” he asked, not bothering to hide the still-present confusion from his face.

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 3:03 pm

Kaminari really did not want to answer that question. She groaned as she placed her forehead on her desk for a few seconds, sitting silently as her Captain waited for an answer. When she finally lifted her head, she showed a weak smile. "Well, it turns out that getting paperwork done, keeping up communications, switching out which one of us is on mission... It, uh... kinda causes me to sacrifice a few things, and one of our members noticed and kept trying to get me to stop it, but I was like 'Work, work, work,' and she was like 'Eat, eat, eat.' Since I kept refusing, she decided, 'It's been three days, I'll inform the Captain if I have to,' and I was like 'he's out on mission, good luck,' and you were at the time, but now you're back and I guess she didn't know that, so she went to go tell the one person that she knows will get mad at me for, as Erina put it... and I quote 'making things harder on her son.' Erina snitched, so now I gotta go eat before the red ogre returns with a weapon brandished..."

Kaminari took a deep breath and glanced toward the money Lilith had given him. "Have you eaten anything? I think the money is to make sure we're not eating out of the Division lounge or something. Her way of saying take a break?" Things were slowly starting to calm down around here, so it wasn't suprising that a time to relax was here. However, as she was talking, Kaminari glanced to the pile of paperwork sitting to her right and instinctively grabbed the top one to began reading through it, signed it, and then slid it to the completed stack on her left. "Oh, did something about Captain Blake seem off to you? A lot less energy and ego coming off of those broad shoulders than normal. Guess she could even get stressed out, huh?" She grabbed a second page and started reading over it.
Back to top Go down
Genpaku

PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 3:51 am

Genpaku listened in simple silence as Kaminari gave an explanation that made things make sense.  He nodded along occasionally.  That...did add up.  Normally she’d just tell him to take a break and he’d argue back about it.  By making it about his subordinate he was more likely to actually do it though.  Maybe Lilith realized that, maybe not.  Either way, it was gonna end up working.  Kaminari turned the stream of comments into a question at last.
“Nothing really substantial.  A few snacks here or there between juggling things.  I imagine that is exactly what she was angling for,” he responded as Kaminari messed with a few more reports.  Her questioning turned towards Lilith, and Genpaku’s gaze drifted off in the direction he felt her energy disappearing in.  He was quiet for a few moments, seemingly in thought.
“You’re not wrong.  Lot of things going on though, and I don’t imagine there is a single member of the Gotei who isn’t feeling stressed or overworked.”

He let his comments hang in the air, even as his brain picked at them.  Lilith was rarely worried by much, but this wasn’t exactly something small either.  Was it the Edge that had her...well, on edge?  Or was it something else.  She was playing it close to the chest, and he’d had very little chance to talk with her over the last few days.  He let out a breath; he’d have to ask her what was up when he next got a chance.  For now, he turned his attention back to Kaminari as she went for a second report.
“Leave it be.  If we’re gonna take a break, let’s get to it.  I’d rather do it now than when things start to get hectic again,” he said, rising to his feet and giving a small stretch.

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 3:36 pm

"Nothing substantial, huh?" Kaminari said. Her eyes glazed over as she read through the paperwork. She only half-heard him as she continued on working, but focused back in on the subject of Captain Blake. "She normally does not seem like someone to stress. I imagine her punching someone in the face before stressing over them, well, except certain people, of course."

Kaminari was about to pick up another report when she was stopped. "Uh, sure. Okay." she said. Kaminari stood up and began walking from her desk, only to stamp the paper and sign her name real quick. She put that report in the complete file and began walking again. Her eye caught the sight of a simple report again and she rushed out of the office to freedom before the urge came over her again. "Break time! So, where does the Captain want to eat? I usually just go to the cafeteria."

To the side of her office door, there was a plastic container big enough for files. Inside of it was a folded piece of paper. Kaminari grabbed it and took a quick read. Her light expression hardened and then was replaced with confusion. Folding the paper up, she slid it into her haori's inside pocket before following Captain Arishima. "So, uh...  Wait, what are we doing again? Oh, food. Where we going?"
Back to top Go down
Genpaku

PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 2:47 am

Genpaku gave a small chuckle at Kaminari’s comment about Lilith, and didn’t see a reason to say anything otherwise.  It took Kaminari a moment to realize that he’d commented on going to eat, and another few moments before she pulled herself away from the paperwork.  She asked where to go before getting distracted by something.  
“Anything important?” he asked before continuing on, pondering the question of where to go.
“I know a small cafe not too far away.  Its got some decent food and it don’t cost much.  Seems as good a place as any at this hour,” he said, and offered to lead the way.  Along the way he made small talk, mainly about some of the smaller incidents that had come up.  It was a relatively peaceful moment, and just in time too.  Before either of them knew it, things were going to become quite complicated again.

They’d made their way to the small cafe, one of a thriving industry that had managed to gain permission to set up shop within the Toryouseiku to serve the Shinigami and few nobles that decided they wanted to eat something different than what their personal people could make, if they ate at all.  The two had just gotten their food, maybe had enough time for a bite or two, before a black shape flitted in through the rafter, and fluttered down to the  young Captain’s shoulder.  He let out a sigh, and held up a finger for the Hell’s Butterfly.

“Captain’s Meeting.  I gotta go.  Make sure you finish eating before you head back,” he said to Kaminari, giving her a glare that was only undercut by the small smirk playing at the edges of his mouth.  He grabbed his Haiori from the back of the chair and headed off to the newest round of excitement, though he didn’t know that yet.

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 3:12 am

"I... don't know yet. I'll tell you when I do." Kaminari didn't hide her worry, but waved it off for now. The two made their way to the café Captain Arishima recommended, participating in some small talk. While events of the recent days came up in subject a bit, Kaminari evaded those subjects some, trying to get away from the job for an hour or so. She instead asked him about his training, his life before the Gotei and whatever plans he had for the future, whatever he'd be okay with talking about.

Not long into their meal, a Hell Butterfly interrupted the only bit of relaxation either of them had in a while. Kaminari sighed, knowing it wasn't going to be good. "A Captain's meeting?" That was a weird time, wasn't it? Maybe not. "I will..." Kaminari took another bite, smiling back at his so called 'glare.' When he left, Kaminari slouched in her chair and set her food down and pulled out the letter, reading it again. "What does this mean..." Her gut sank further, but she shook the thoughts from her head.

Kaminari ate the rest quickly, knowing the Captains meeting would take at least some time. Once she was done, she got up, grabbed whatever was left of Genpaku's food and put it in a paper bag she requested from the café. She wasn't allowed in the Captains meeting, and she knew that, but she could wait outside if she wanted. She hurried toward the meeting hall. When she arrived, she stood silently outside, staring nervously at the large door as she waited for news, the letter tightly gripped in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Finished]   Apologies [Finished] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies [Finished]
Page 1 of 1